Shopping for premium CBD products in Upper Dublin? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Upper Dublin, PA
With so many various companies, it can often become challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Upper Dublin.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.