Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Upper Dublin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Upper Dublin and other cities like derry, norristown, and upper-chichester
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Upper Dublin, PA
With such a vast number different options to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Upper Dublin.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.