Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Upper Darby? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Upper Darby and other cities including ridley, west-manchester, and susquehanna
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Upper Darby, PA
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when buying CBD in Upper Darby.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.