Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Upper Arlington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Arlington, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Upper Arlington and neighboring cities including akron, kent, and zanesville
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Upper Arlington, OH
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Upper Arlington.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.