Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Upper Arlington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Upper Arlington, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Ohio CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Upper Arlington, OH
With so many different companies to select from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Upper Arlington.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.