Shopping for high-quality CBD in Upper Alton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Alton, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Upper Alton and nearby cities such as vernon, dekalb, and alton
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Upper Alton, IL
With so many various products, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Upper Alton or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.