Shopping for premium CBD in Upland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upland, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Upland, CA
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to select the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Upland.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.