Shopping for premium CBD oil products in University Place? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in University Place, Washington, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Washington CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in University Place, WA
With so many different products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when purchasing CBD in University Place or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.