Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in University, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to University and nearby cities such as carol-city, tamiami, and palm-valley
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in University, FL
Because there are so many different products, it can become quite difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in University.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.