Shopping for top-quality CBD in University? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in University, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in University, FL
With so many different products to choose from, it can become quite challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in University.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.