Looking for top-quality CBD in Union? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Union, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Union, OH
With so many different companies, it can be quite difficult to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Union or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.