Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Union? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Union, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Union and neighboring cities such as xenia, oxford, and lancaster
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Union, OH
With such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Union.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.