Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Union, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Union and neighboring cities such as cherry-hill, irvington, and roselle
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Union, NJ
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Union or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.