Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Union? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Union, Indiana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Union and neighboring cities like crown-point, ross, and sugar-creek
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Union, IN
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Union.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.