Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Union Hill Novelty Hill? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Union Hill Novelty Hill, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Union Hill Novelty Hill and nearby cities including auburn, kennewick, and fairwood
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Union Hill Novelty Hill, WA
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Union Hill Novelty Hill.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.