Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Union City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Union City, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Union City and nearby cities like cinnaminson, howell, and linden
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Union City, NJ
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can be challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should consider when buying CBD in Union City or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.