Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Union City? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Union City, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Union City, CA
Because there are so many different companies, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are five important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Union City.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.