Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Union City, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Union City and neighboring cities including bay-point, long-beach, and fremont
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Union City, CA
With such a vast number various products to select from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s five crucial things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Union City or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.