Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Tustin? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tustin, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Tustin and other cities like lompoc, french-valley, and elk-grove
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Tustin, CA
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Tustin or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.