Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Tustin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tustin, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Tustin, CA
With so many various companies to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Tustin or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.