Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Tuscaloosa? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Tuscaloosa and neighboring cities like gadsden, millbrook, and birmingham
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Alabama?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Tuscaloosa, AL
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Tuscaloosa or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.