Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Tupelo? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tupelo, Mississippi, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Tupelo and other cities including natchez, biloxi, and southaven
CBD Regulations in Mississippi: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Tupelo, MS
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Tupelo.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.