Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Tumwater? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tumwater, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Tumwater, WA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can often be difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Tumwater or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.