Looking for high-grade CBD products in Tulsa? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Oklahoma!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tulsa, Oklahoma, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Tulsa and neighboring cities including chickasha, bixby, and durant
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Tulsa, OK
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Tulsa or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.