Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tujunga, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Tujunga and nearby cities like mckinleyville, galt, and turlock
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Tujunga, CA
With so many various brands, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must consider when buying CBD in Tujunga or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.