Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Tucson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tucson, Arizona, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Tucson and other cities including lake-havasu-city, el-mirage, and maricopa
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Tucson, AZ
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when buying CBD in Tucson or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.