Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Tucson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tucson, Arizona, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Arizona: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Tucson, AZ
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can be quite difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to consider when buying CBD in Tucson.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.