Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Tucker? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tucker, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Tucker, GA
With such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Tucker.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.