Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Trumbull, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Trumbull and other cities like brookfield, bloomfield, and norwalk
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Trumbull, CT
With such a vast number different brands, it can become quite difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Trumbull or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.