Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Trenton, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Trenton and neighboring cities such as carteret, iselin, and ramsey
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Trenton, NJ
With so many different companies to select from, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Trenton.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.