Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Traverse City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Traverse City, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Traverse City and neighboring cities such as battle-creek, oak-park, and forest-hills
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Traverse City, MI
With such a vast number different brands, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s five important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Traverse City or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.