Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Town N Country? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Town N Country, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Town N Country, FL
With such a vast amount various products, it can become difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Town N Country.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.