Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Tiverton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tiverton, Rhode Island, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Tiverton, RI
With such a vast amount different products, it can be difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Tiverton or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.