Looking for high-quality CBD in Tiverton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tiverton, Rhode Island, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Tiverton and nearby cities including pawtucket, south-kingstown, and north-kingstown
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Tiverton, RI
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Tiverton.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.