Shopping for premium CBD in Tifton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tifton, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Tifton, GA
With so many various options, it can often be quite challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Tifton.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.