Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Three Lakes? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Three Lakes, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Three Lakes and other cities including dunedin, north-port, and golden-gate
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Three Lakes, FL
With so many various options, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Three Lakes or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.