Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Thousand Oaks? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Thousand Oaks, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Thousand Oaks, CA
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Thousand Oaks.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.