Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Thousand Oaks? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Thousand Oaks, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Thousand Oaks and other cities like palmdale, costa-mesa, and lakewood
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Thousand Oaks, CA
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Thousand Oaks or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.