Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Thornton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Thornton, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Thornton, CO
Because there are so many various brands, it can become challenging to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Thornton.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.