Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in The Woodlands? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Texas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in The Woodlands, Texas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Texas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in The Woodlands, TX
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often become difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should consider when buying CBD in The Woodlands or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.