Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in The Crossings? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in The Crossings, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to The Crossings and nearby cities including port-saint-lucie, new-port-richey, and palmetto-bay
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in The Crossings, FL
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should evaluate when buying CBD in The Crossings or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.