Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Temple City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Temple City, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Temple City and neighboring cities such as bell-gardens, yorba-linda, and rosedale
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Temple City, CA
With such a vast number different brands, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Temple City.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.