Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Tempe? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tempe, Arizona, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Tempe and neighboring cities such as douglas, sun-city-west, and catalina-foothills
Arizona CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Tempe, AZ
Because there are such a vast number various options to choose from, it can be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Tempe.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.