Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Temescal Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Temescal Valley, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Temescal Valley and other cities including sun-city, south-san-francisco, and echo-park
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Temescal Valley, CA
With such a vast number different brands, it can often become difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Temescal Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.