Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Temecula? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Temecula, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Temecula, CA
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Temecula or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.