Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Temecula, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Temecula and nearby cities such as sunland, loma-linda, and el-segundo
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Temecula, CA
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Temecula or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.