Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Taylorsville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Taylorsville, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Taylorsville and other cities such as kaysville, payson, and saratoga-springs
Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Taylorsville, UT
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Taylorsville or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.