Looking for high-grade CBD in Taylors? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Taylors, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Taylors and other cities such as greer, bluffton, and spartanburg
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Taylors, SC
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one must think about when buying CBD in Taylors or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.