Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Taylor? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Taylor, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Taylor and other cities such as allendale, gaines, and ann-arbor
Michigan CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Taylor, MI
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often become quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must think about when buying CBD in Taylor or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.