Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Taunton, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Taunton and nearby cities including shrewsbury, chelmsford, and hudson
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Taunton, MA
With such a vast number various companies, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Taunton.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.