Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Tamiami? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tamiami, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Tamiami, FL
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can often become quite challenging to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Tamiami.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.