Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tallahassee, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Tallahassee and neighboring cities like palm-valley, fort-pierce, and university
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Tallahassee, FL
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Tallahassee.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.