Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Tallahassee? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Tallahassee, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Tallahassee, FL
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Tallahassee.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.