Looking for top-quality CBD in Tacoma? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Tacoma, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Tacoma and neighboring cities including bellevue, mukilteo, and mill-creek
CBD Regulations in Washington: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Tacoma, WA
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Tacoma or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.