Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Syracuse? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Syracuse, Utah, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Syracuse and neighboring cities including north-ogden, orem, and washington
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Syracuse, UT
With so many various companies, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Syracuse.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.