Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Syracuse? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Syracuse, Utah, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Syracuse, UT
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s five things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Syracuse.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.