Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Swansea? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Swansea, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Swansea and other cities such as lynn, longmeadow, and sudbury
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Swansea, MA
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Swansea or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.