Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Susquehanna? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Susquehanna and nearby cities like west-manchester, mount-lebanon, and wilkes-barre
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Susquehanna, PA
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Susquehanna.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.