Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Surprise? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Surprise, Arizona, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Surprise and neighboring cities like fortuna-foothills, gilbert, and avondale
CBD Regulations in Arizona: Is CBD Legal in Arizona?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Surprise, AZ
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Surprise.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.