Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Superior? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Superior, Wisconsin, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Wisconsin CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Superior, WI
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should think about when buying CBD in Superior.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.