Looking for high-quality CBD products in Superior? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Superior, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Superior and nearby cities such as la-crosse, mount-pleasant, and waukesha
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Superior, WI
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can become difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Superior or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.