Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sunset, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Sunset and other cities such as lehigh-acres, lakeland, and immokalee
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Sunset, FL
With such a vast number different options to choose from, it can be challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Sunset.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.