Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Sunny Isles Beach? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Sunny Isles Beach.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.